Wednesday, 27 May 2009

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey


I think this quote is saying about the rights in speaking and it’s value. We all know that when we speak, we know that we all have right to be heard by others. We know that everyone’s opinions must be valued and heard. But this proves shows that not everyone has the right for their opinions to be taken seriously.
I think this quote is basically a reflection of our life as we all experience this kind of situations. I think this quote really is related to my life because I have also experience this. I experienced this many times when I really proved my opinions but others didn’t take it seriously. This quote does not inspire me because for me, this quote really reminded me of those experiences when my voice was ignored.

I think this quote had a very positive impact although it reminded me of all those experiences. I thought this quote had a very positive impact on me because from this quote, I was able to realize that not everyone has the right for his or her voices to be heard seriously. From this quote, I realized that I would need to work hard to really prove my points and strengthen my voice.

Although this quote brings us to full realization that not every voice is to be heard, it is very helpful to intensify and enhance the strength of our voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment